Welcome me to the world of mobile blogging. Life becomes more Fun! All the pictures here are taken with the Sony Ericsson K610i mobile phone

Friday, January 12, 2007

Hyatt Hotel @ Kuantan








My first time stay in Hyatt Hotel Kuantan made me understand what is the phrase, " First class infrastructure, third class service" as the hotel is just that, the surroundings are totally cool, but the service provided by the receptionist was not that cool.
Not as efficient as they should be! After all, they are suppose to be a 5 stars hotel.
First incident was that they gave me a key to a room that cannot be used. Apparentltly, the locks have been changed and yet they dare to give the key to me! Guess the visitors took the key with them!
Second incident, they tried to charge me an extra night which I did not stay!
My friend was charged with broadband charges that he did not use.
Hmm, I have always heard of ghost in hotel, but did not know that they also use broadband and change under us.
But despite all that, Hyatt has one of the nicest dining areas, next to the beach!
Yes and you can feel the cool wind of the South China Sea blowing towards you... totally awesome, if not for the bad service, would really recommend this place to all of you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home