Welcome me to the world of mobile blogging. Life becomes more Fun! All the pictures here are taken with the Sony Ericsson K610i mobile phone

Monday, October 09, 2006

Segafredo@Penang


Yup, you are tired of Starbucks, tired of Coffee Bean, tired of America......

Fear no more as Segafredo is here and they are from the land who gave you Pizza! Yup, Italy.

The menu was more interesting in terms of food as they have a variety of finger food as compared to Starbuckies and C. Bean.

I ordered something cold ( Mango Something) and also fries as well as fish fingers.

Yup, cold drinks and unhealthy snacks do go along with each other very well. They taste better while you are exchanging gossips and news with my fren aka my local tourist guide, better known as Evil See, dun ask me why.... you do not want Evil See to know why she is known as Evil See.

Anyway atmosphere was good and Segafredo was just located at the corner of the street where Slippery Senorita was. So after the clubbing scene, one can just do another quick round of chit chatting before heading home.

We sat inside as there was air-con, I was sweating a bit from my aerobic dance moves just now in club and decided I need cool air.

Over drinks and fries, gossips was exhanged and sms flew from Malaysia to United Kingdom as we tried to contact our mutual fren in UK, Wei.

While both me and Evil See sent him message, he choose to reply me only. Evil See said there was some network problem and I just told her it was bullshit.

All went well until we realised that our drinks were bottomed up but we still had a plate of fish fingers not on the table yet. I called to cancelled the order, but the waiter had the cheek to told us that we had to wait for 3 minutes as the fish fingers would be out soon.

He must have figured, if we can wait for 45 minutes, why cant we wait for another 3 minutes. Being the difficult Malaysian, i said no and insist that I want to cancel the order, the waiter must have realised that the survey that Malaysians are rude could be true after all, as he finally gave in.

We paid and got out. Ciao to Segafredo :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home