Welcome me to the world of mobile blogging. Life becomes more Fun! All the pictures here are taken with the Sony Ericsson K610i mobile phone

Sunday, May 13, 2007

KL - Singapore @ KLIA - Changi






I had to attend a conference in Singapore in the month of April and so they had provided me with air tickets to fly to Singapore...

Cool!, my first time flying to Singapore... yeap..
I was at the airport early and decided to hop on to the earlier flight.
After checking in, took the aero train to the international departure hall.
After 1 hour, landed in Changi airport. Well, Chnagi airport is definitely nicer, it does have a warmer feeling, not sure whether it was because of the carpets on the floor or what...
While KLIA boast the airport within forest concept, Changi airport offers the opposite by having a nice mini forst landscape within the airport itself! Cool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home