Welcome me to the world of mobile blogging. Life becomes more Fun! All the pictures here are taken with the Sony Ericsson K610i mobile phone

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Crown Jewel @ Penang



Most of the time, when I am in Penang, I will stay at hotels near city centre, like The Gurney, City Bayview or even Cititel. They are more convenient for me to eat or walk around as I don't swim at the beach.
However, as we were having a holiday, I welcome the change of a seaside hotel especially my room was facing the sea.
The hotel which is located at Tanjung Bungah is also close proximity to 2 other hotels. Crown Jewel looks a bit run down and I guess age is catching up with them.
Furthermore, they also boast one of the worst car parks that I have ever seen, narrow and no place for car parks.
Rooms, decent but they do not have any Astro channels and they only provide Vision 4 (can;t remember the exact name), therefore if you are planning to stay on the bed and surf channels, this might not be the place for you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home