Welcome me to the world of mobile blogging. Life becomes more Fun! All the pictures here are taken with the Sony Ericsson K610i mobile phone

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sibu Airport @ Sibu

















I had to be at the airport slightly earlier than usual because of the rain, you just never know if it might flood somewhere in between the journey. In the taxi, I had a delightful conversation with the Taxi driver with the little juicy gossips that happens around in Sibu town. Not that I need to know about such gossips, but it is more entertaining than the radio!

Anyway, I had to travel from Sibu to Miri via FAX which is the equivalent of the AirAsia. My first time with FAX and well everything seems pretty smooth.

The airport was pretty boring as there were not many shops to explore, so I just sat down quietly and wait to be checked in.
















The last time I was in Sibu airport, FAX was still not around and I went to Miri via MAS, still remembered that I need to walk to the Fokker plane with my luggages and everything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home