Welcome me to the world of mobile blogging. Life becomes more Fun! All the pictures here are taken with the Sony Ericsson K610i mobile phone

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Kingwood Hotel @ Sibu




I stayed in Kingwood Hotel in Sibu which was supposedly to be a 4 Stars Hotel there. But I had my doubts when I stepped in.

Began to wonder who gave them the 4 stars rating. For starters the water from the tap was quite murky......

Oh well, guess I can't really complain much as there are not many hotels to choose from. Other than the hotel here, the other hotel is actually Tanamas Hotel which was fully b0oked on that day.

There is another up and coming hotel, which should be ready by now. Anyway, while the facilities and everything is nothing to shout about, the swimming pool located at the roof top do provide a scenic view and after a hard day's work. The view is quite fantastic with the sunset and coconut trees together.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home