Welcome me to the world of mobile blogging. Life becomes more Fun! All the pictures here are taken with the Sony Ericsson K610i mobile phone

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Museums & Khatulistiwa @ Kuching


















When was the last time I stepped into a museum? Hmm, can't remember. But as I walked along the Sarawak River and saw that there was actually a Chinese History Museum, it kind of caught my attention.

Time to discover my roots, as it was free, I guess there was no harm in checking it out. The museum as i stepped in was rather small, just like a 2 badminton courts. There were pictures and also some short history lessons of the people in Kuching like the Foochow people, which forms the majority of the Chinese community in Kuching, if I still remember correctly.

Other than pictures, there were also statues and some artifacts as well, none extremely interesting. After 5 minutes, I got out of the museum and continue my trecking along the Sarawak River.

Khatulistiwa Cafe - The building really caught my attention as it stands out really unique on its own. While I did not went inside the building to peep what they serve, but i believe the atmosphere and ambience of this building would have captivated the tourist to wine and dine here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home