Welcome me to the world of mobile blogging. Life becomes more Fun! All the pictures here are taken with the Sony Ericsson K610i mobile phone

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cathedrals & Colonials @ Kuching




Sarawak is filled with history of the White Rajahs, James Brooke and other fascinating facts, which if you still remember your history lessons, you will know.

I on the other hand have forgotten lost of the history lesson and hence can only tell you that in Kuching there are quite a number of colonial buildings and cathedrals that blends in well with the landscape around.

As I looked into these buildings, I began to feel slightly guilty of not remembering the important parts of the Sararwak history. Guess I would have to surf the web for more information

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home