Welcome me to the world of mobile blogging. Life becomes more Fun! All the pictures here are taken with the Sony Ericsson K610i mobile phone

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mutiara Hotel @ Johor






Mutiara Hotel is one of the best hotels in terms of their service and quality.
They have great excellent service with their smiles and greetings.
Their rooms are great, those that once you lie on the bed, you feel that you don;t want to get out of it!
And of course, sometimes they actually upgrade you to a suite with a bedroom and a living room. This just makes your day.
I remebered once I had to take an early flight, leaving the hotel at 5.30am in the morning, as I was making arrangements for cab, they also asked me whether I need breakfast as they said they could provide me wth a simple toast and tea.
Their efforts of making you happy while you are in their hotel really works because you just feel the warmth and hospitality of the staff there! Well done!
the location is great, just next to the hotel is actually a shopping mall with Parkson and also McD's for those fast food lovers.
Other shopping malls are also not far away and the town centre is just 10 minutes away.
All I can say is this is definitely a 5 stars hotel!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home