Welcome me to the world of mobile blogging. Life becomes more Fun! All the pictures here are taken with the Sony Ericsson K610i mobile phone

Friday, October 20, 2006

Pasar Sentral Sibu @ Sibu
















What better way to know a town but to have a walk at its wet market! I have to say when I stepped into the market, I did have some impression that it looked similiar to the one in Taman Tun Ismail in Kuala Lumpur, only this one is actually bigger.

The market here is huge and cleaner than the traditional wet markets that I have been too. The lower ground is your typical wet market that sells food, while the above sells clothes and other stuff. I could not check out the other stuff as the shops were still closed when I went there.

Not buying any veggies nor eggs, I had a quick snap of pictures and got out from the market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home